Pullman Arms Return Policy
- All products must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect you must contact the manufacturer for warranty work (this includes firearms). You must return the item within 10 days of your purchase. New firearms and ammo sales are final returns are not accepted.
All used firearms are eligible to be returned within 10 days in its original purchased condition, and if experiencing any malfunctions, they are subjected to inspection before refund is considered.
2. Must have your original receipt. (No exceptions)
• Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. These items include but are not limited to ammo, cleaning products, and weapon accessories.
• Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
• All custom / special orders are subject to 20% deposit before the order is placed. Cancellation of any orders once placed is subjected to a refundable store credit of your deposit amount on a Pullman Arms gift card.